IF one or more of the following has happened to you, submit the form below:
• Ripped off (sent money, but seller doesn't ship within two weeks or the agreed ship date, quits communicating, doesn't offer a substitution, credit, refund and/or make amends within a reasonable time period. Key note: Seller quits communicating and doesn't offer to make any amends. That is the true definition that there is a problem.)
• Badly packed shipment with many DOAs (and the seller doesn't give a credit, replacement, refund per their terms of service)
• Missexed, wrong size, wrong species (and the same conditions above)
• Very rude customer service and/or poor communications
*** You should attempt to contact the seller and give them a reasonable amount of time (2 weeks or less) to respond and make amends before submiting the below form. NO "knee-jerk" reactions. People can not always be open and responding to emails and phone calls 24/7. Be patient and reasonable. Sometimes, a seller has a legitimate reason for things and will make amends. IF not, fill out this form.
• Unreasonable and hard-to-deal with BUYER. Yes, a buyer that can not be satisfied. Buyer demands are over the top, he/she doesn't read and comply with your terms of service and there are completely impossible to deal with. Yes, there are some buyers out there that sellers need to be warned about.