• SPECIES BELOW ARE CONSIDERED MEDICALLY SIGNIFICANT AND/OR HIGHLY VENOMOUS.
Highly venomous invertebrate species regarded as dangerous possess venom that is sufficiently toxic to humans that a single bite can deliver a medically significant dose.
- These species are ONLY for researchers, zoos and professional individuals that are adults and have experience with venomous species.
- Many of the species below are difficult and expensive to acquire. Note the minimum order requirements for species not already in-stock. We have to bring in special imports to provide this species to you.
- Buyers will be required to be an adult and fill out a venomous liability form (Inquire) and cooperate with any and all of our questions concerning your purchase. SCORPIONS:
• Androctonus australis "Egyptian Giant Yellow Thicktail"
• Androctonus bicolor "Sinai Black Desert"
• Androctonus amoreuxi "Egyptian Pale Yellow Desert"